Job Title: Memory Care Manager
Job Location: Lexington, KY
Job Status: Full Time
Reports To: Executive Director
Provision Living, LLC, is a growing premier regional operator in senior housing properties, specifically focusing on assisted living and assisted-living-based dementia services. The company is based in St. Louis MO with operations in ten (10) states, representing more than 2,000 units and nearly 1,500 associates.
For us, it’s All About Living Your Passion! From our residents, to our associates, to the greater communities we serve, Provision Living’s aim is to maximize the potential of every life we touch and we do so by living into our vision of creating a Radiant organization where our residents and our employees are loved, inspired and able to thrive. If you share this vision, and have a compassion for and a desire to work with seniors, we are seeking a Memory Care Manager to support our licensed communities who provide health care services to residents of a BRAND NEW Assisted Living and Memory Care Community in Lexington, KY opening in Summer 2017.
As the Memory Care Manager, reporting directly to the Executive Director, you will facilitate and support the development and implementation of activities in Memory Care by integrating delivery of care standards that validate outcomes. The Memory Care Manager will provide leadership to the associates to ensure best practice of care delivery; working with each resident’s remaining abilities.
Essential Duties include the following:
- Support a professional environment that represents the vision and values of the Company
- Support proper tools to be in place to provide communication between shift changes
- Assists with sales by communicating/demonstrating our Abilities Based philosophy to prospects and/or family members when touring community
- Create activity calendar for Memory Care Neighborhood
- Participate in the development of continuous quality improvement programs
- Assist with assuring we remain in regulatory compliance
- Provide leadership in such a manner that represents key servant leadership principles, including effective listening, empathy, awareness, and persuasiveness
- Assists with hiring, orientating, evaluations, reviews and appropriately disciplines staff
- Maintain and order various supplies for memory care area of community
- Coordinate and maintain schedule for staffing
- Offers proactive solutions to problems and circumstances in keeping with the company vision, values, policies and standards
- Participates in family care plan meetings and/or necessary meetings
- Remains coachable and demonstrates the ability to effectively help others succeed
- Assures that company standards and policies are well-maintained
- Aligns his/herself with owners’ vision for service quality and value creation
- Other duties as assigned
- Directly supervise ten to fifteen (10-15) non-supervisory associates
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Interviews, assists in hiring and training employees
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Minimum requirement: High school diploma; BA preferred, but will consider work/life experiences.
- Ability to clearly communicate with associates, Executive Director, residents, resident families, and individuals within and outside the community is a must. In addition, must be able to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write business correspondence.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as sales, accounting and budgeting figures.
- Ability to identify problems and use problem-solving and conflict intervention skills. In addition, must be able to work with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Company’s accounting software; Internet Explorer, Microsoft Outlook Internet software; Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet software and Microsoft Word Processing software.
- Must possess a general knowledge of laws and restrictions regarding Assisted Living Memory Care as well as have a solid understanding of current basic employment laws and regulations.
- In addition, the ability to keep irregular, rotated, or extended hours is mandatory.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should possess the physical stamina to move freely throughout the Community and assist
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package.