Job Title: Certified Medical Technician (CMT)
Job Location: Neosho, MO
Job Status: Full Time
Reports To: Director of Nursing
Provision Living, LLC, is a growing premier regional operator in senior housing properties, specifically focusing on assisted living and assisted-living-based dementia services. The company is based in St. Louis MO with operations in ten (10) states, representing more than 2,000 units and nearly 1,500 associates.
For us, it’s All About Living Your Passion! From our residents, to our associates, to the greater communities we serve, Provision Living’s aim is to maximize the potential of every life we touch and we do so by living into our vision of creating a radiant organization where our residents and our employees are loved, inspired and able to thrive. If you share this vision, and have a compassion for and a desire to work with seniors, we are seeking Certified Medical Technician (CMT) to support our licensed communities who provide health care services to residents of a 33 unit Assisted Living and 13 unit Memory Care Community in Neosho, MO.
3:00pm - 11:00pm
11:00pm - 7:00am
As the Certified Medical Technician (CMT), reporting directly to the Director of Nursing, you will ensure the provision of quality medication preparation in accordance with Federal, State and Local regulations while supporting the team in optimizing each resident’s well-being and overall experience.
Level 1 Medication Aide (L1MA) preferred.
- Administers prescribed medications to patients and maintains related medical records under immediate supervision.
- Verifies identity of patient receiving medication and records name of drug, dosage, and time of administration on specified forms or records
- Takes vital signs or observes patient to detect response to specified types of medications and prepares report or notifies designated personnel of unexpected reactions.
- Presents medication to patient and observes ingestion or other application, or administers medication, using specified procedures.
- Documents reasons prescribed drugs are not administered.
- Provides direct patient care, such as bathing, dressing, and feeding patients, and assisting in examinations and treatments.
- Receives supply of ordered medications and apportion, mix, or assemble drugs for administration to patient.
- Records and restocks medication inventories.
- Transcribes physician orders upon receipt.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED and CMT certification.
- Must have current Certified Medication Technician Certification
- Ideal to have some experience in a senior care community with proven leadership and organizational skills.
- Collaborative team player able to establish effective working relationships with team members.
- Demonstrated experience in promoting a high level of customer service and hospitality towards and among all residents, associates, and visitors
- Possess sound organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and with a strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated to accomplish goals with a strong sense of accountability for results.
- Demonstrated communication excellence, verbally and in writing; comfortable effectively responding to questions from employees, managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Described as dependable with a strong work ethic.
- Possess an appreciation of seniors and an understanding of the aging process.
- Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package.