Job Title: Certified Nursing Assistant(s)
Job Location: Kearney, MO
Job Status: Full Time / Part Time / Per Request Needed (PRN)
Reports To: Director of Nursing
Provision Living, LLC, is a growing premier regional operator in senior housing properties, specifically focusing on assisted living and assisted-living-based dementia services. The company is based in St. Louis MO with operations in seven (7) states, representing more than 1,000 units and nearly 1,000 care partners.
For us, it’s ALL ABOUT Living Your Passion! From our residents, to our associates, to the greater communities we serve, Provision Living’s aim is to maximize the potential of every life we touch and we do so by living into our vision of creating a radiant organization where our residents and our employees are loved, inspired and able to thrive. If you share this vision, and have a compassion for and a desire to work with seniors, we are seeking Certified Nursing Assistant(s) (CNAs) to support our licensed community who provide health care services to residents of our 33 unit Assisted Living and 13 unit Memory Care Community in Kearney, MO.
All shifts available:
- 7:00am - 7:00pm
- 7:00pm - 7:00am
- 4:30pm - 9:30pm
- 11:00pm - 5:00am
As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), you will provide support and care to the residents in activities of daily living, fostering independence, promoting individuality, while respecting and protecting each resident’s right to privacy in accordance with Federal, State and Local regulations while supporting the team in optimizing each resident’s well-being and overall experience.
- Support, encourage and assist residents with activities of daily living, to include bathing support, medication reminders, assistance with clothing and other needs as appropriate
- Escort residents to the dining room and other activity events as needed
- Promptly respond to the apartment call system in order to assist residents with their needs
- Report to Management any deviations or changes observed in resident
- Deliver meal trays to apartments of residents upon request
- Assist with housekeeping which includes cleaning resident apartments, common areas, and laundry duties
- Assist with meal service, including the serving of meals to residents in the Dining room, as well as clean up duties including washing dishes, mopping floors, etc.
- Cross train and share in duties as needed in all areas including visitor tours, answering phones, helping with activities, etc.
- Other tasks as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required.
- CNA and First Aid certification preferred.
- 1-3 years work experienced is required.
- Ability to clearly communicate with residents, employees, resident families and visitors in English.
- Must be able to read and interpret general directives.
- Ability to effectively respond to questions from employees, managers, clients, customers and general public.
- Must be able to organize and delegate work among fellow employees to ensure that all work is complete.
- Ability to read proper dosage measure amounts.
- Ability to identify problems and use problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Must be able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must posses a general appreciate of seniors and an understanding of the aging process, as well as be aware of its challenges.
- Must maintain and promote a good working relationship with staff, families and residents is essential.
- Must exhibit and promote a high level of customer service and hospitality towards and among all residents, employees, visitors and the community.
- Continuously stand and walk, reach, bend to the floor, and carry serving trays, dishes and food service items.
- Must be able to lift and bend to assist residents.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package.